Hey! So, Coming Out Day is coming up soon (Oct. 11) and I just want to post a very stern reminder to NOT out anyone without their explicit permission.
Do NOT out anyone.
Ok, I’ll turn anon on for a while
Sure, why not
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via ms-quinn)
YOU KIDS THESE DAYS AND YER FANCY “SPRINTING” AND “MOTION CONTROLS”
WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE WE COULDN’T MAKE LINK RUN FASTER
NO, WE HAD TO ROLL ACROSS HYRULE FIELD TO MAKE IT TO KAKARIKO BY NIGHTFALL
BAREFOOT, IN THE SNOW, TAPPING THE A BUTTON REPEATEDLY FOR 10 MILES
AND WE WERE GRATEFUL
there needs to be a cooking show in which tv chefs go into student flats or houses and have to cook a full 3 course meal only using ingredients and equipment they can find in the kitchen
They do have a saucepan, but someone’s eating cereal out of it.
"Pasta. Why is there so much pasta? Who would ever eat that much pasta?"